Ordering from us is easy!
For all ready built rods, accessories and stock items, these can be easily purchased via our online shop.
For all custom orders it advisable to speak to one of our team, to ensure the best service and advice.
You can call us in the workshop on
email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
or drop message us on our social media pages.
You are also welcome to visit our workshop by appointment.
Due to being extremely busy builders, most custom orders will take between 6-10 weeks, depending on workload and component availability. Quiet times of the year can see build times as low as 2 weeks, busy times up to 14 weeks.
For custom rods, we take a 50% deposit, with the balance payable when ready. You are welcome to pay in full if preferred.
Try before you buy
If you would like to test rods before buying, or visit us to look at components and for advice, you are more than welcome.
You can come to our workshop in the heart of the Cotswold Water Park, or by appointment, visit our colleague Danny Turtle, based in Romford, Essex.
To make an appointment with Danny, give us a call in the workshop, or email Danny direct on email@example.com
We can accept payment by credit/debit card, bank transfer, or cash.
We deliver all over the world. We use UPS couriers to guarantee the best possible service for our deliveries.
We will always inform you of any delivery costs before processing your order.
Terms of ordering
We have a very small amount of ‘small print’, as follows:
Once ordered and started, rods are non refundable, due to the custom nature of our work.
Any defects or issues will be dealt with by refinishing or replacement, at our discretion. Custom rods cannot be swapped for another model.
Please ensure you are clear on what you are ordering and that it is suitable for you – speak with our team if you need advice.
Orders running over the initial quoted time will not be discounted. Any orders running over time will usually be an issue out of our control. You will be kept informed if this is the case.
We will call you when your rods are ready for collection or delivery.
All of our rods come with a 1 year “normal use” warranty , we are sure that they will not break, any parts be defective or that our Rods will let you down in any way.
BUT Shutting your rod in the car door, stepping on it or any other non-production fault is not covered in our warranty, sorry! If these do happen, we will be able to provide you with replacement parts at cost price plus Labour.
For your guarantee to be valid, all we ask is that you return your warranty cards to us to validate your purchase.
Warranty is to the Original Owner Only
- The Warranty is provided in addition to your statutory rights.
- The Warranty applies only to defects in workmanship and materials.
- The Warranty is conditional upon the product being used for the purpose for which it was expressly intended and does not apply to fair wear and tear, misuse or being the subject of unnatural conditions or circumstances.
- Should there be any accepted defects in workmanship or materials we reserve the right to effect a repair or replace parts at out discretion in order to make the product fit for use BEFORE any refund option is agreed.
- Providing that the above terms and conditions apply please return the products to the address on the front of this card.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to return the product at their expense and any re-imbursement of reasonable return costs will be made at our discretion. We can help with postage options if required.
- With any return please ensure that you enclose full details of your name, address, phone number, other contact details etc. and a short description of the problem in order that we can process the claim efficiently.
- A £25.00 handling charge will be made to cover processing and shipping costs back to the purchaser for ALL non-warranty covered works.